Sunday, January 22, 2012




I have great faith in H2o2 ( Hydrogen Peroxide ) and over the next couple of weeks will be testing out something which I feel will be of benefit to us.

Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is simply water with an extra oxygen atom attached (H2O+O).
Hydrogen peroxide therapy consists of methods of using the extra oxygen molecule in hydrogen peroxide to target bacteria, viruses and other toxins in your body.

Many people mistakenly assume that hydrogen peroxide is a man-made chemical – in reality, it is a naturally occurring substance. Did you ever wonder why your yard looks so green and beautiful after a heavy rain? Ozone (O3), which is formed in the upper atmosphere (think ozone layer), is heavier than oxygen and thus migrates downward. As it passes through clouds (water vapor), it turns into hydrogen peroxide. If it is not destroyed by pollution in the lower atmosphere, it will reach the ground through rain and snow, thereby oxygenating surface water. Have you ever noticed that your grass is greener after a rainstorm, than with sprinkler watering? Have you ever enjoyed the clean fresh smell in the air after a heavy rainstorm? These are benefits from the hydrogen peroxide present in the rainwater.

It is well known that we have 20% less oxygen in the atmosphere than our ancestors had.
Have you ever been in a Paris Metro on a hot day? The smell of garlic that your fellow passengers are sweating out, bears out my theory that our skin is exuding stuff that we are digesting. If your body is full of toxins, it stands to reason that these toxins end up laying on the surface of your skin. For a P sufferer, this can be critical. This is also why I do not put topical treatments on my skin before going to bed for fear of 'trapping' these toxins whilst you sleep.

I have already advised my bathing regime earlier in my blog (Epsom Salts in a bath). During the day however, I spray my body with a 3% H2o2 solution. I recommend buying a spray (One that you would spray your flowers with) and when you have an itch or flaring, spray the area and feel the cooling benefits.
Note: Recently,  I now add half a cup of undiluted 35% to a warm bath and half a cup of Epsom salts.

In your chemist/drugstore, they will have Hydrogen Peroxide and for the spray for your body, you can buy 3% 10 volume, it is as cheap as chips!


Basically my regime is the use of 3% H2o2 (10 volume). This is sold OTC by chemists and is very inexpensive. I buy bulk 35% 'Food grade'which I dilute 11 to 1 with pure water (not tap).  (WARNING: Be careful when you are handling 35% H2o2 as it burns on the skin!) 
I do this because the small bottles 10 volume, have stabilisers, which are suspect as well as having a rather strange taste.

Ok, I now have my 'food grade' 3% which I pour into a plastic spray bottle (like the ones you spray plants with).
When I clean my teeth, I spray into my mouth and at the same time inhale 5/6 times.
My gums are so healthy my dentist can't believe it. My lungs are feeling great..no colds since doing this. I also put 2 eyedropper drops of 35% in a glass of water and drink 3 times a day.

If you know someone who has bad breath, then do them a favour and tell them to rinse their mouth out when cleaning their teeth with 3% H2o2.
When I visit my dentist for a check-up he always tells me what a ‘clean’ mouth I have. ( some of my pals don’t think so, but that’s another story!)

So why haven't you heard of the benefits before? Because we are all ‘Sheeple’. Have a read of this and see if you don't agree! http://www.medical-library.net/hydrogen_peroxide_therapy.html
Drug companies are not going to make money out of it. It is an inexpensive NATURAL product and is classed as a food.



The following is an extract from a site which discusses the benefits of H202.

The hydrogen peroxide, which you find at your drug store, counter is 3% 
concentration and is fine for external use, but contains preservatives and stabilisers which should not be ingested orally (tastes rather metallic),though you can clean you teeth with it ok as well as make you breath fresh by swilling it in your mouth. And while we are on this subject, I would like to encourage you to try a bath in this oxygen-rich substance. It  invigorates. It relieves pain. It stimulates your mind. It reduces stiffness and soreness like no other treatment. Some might like to do this early in the day because it can be very invigorating and you won’t want to go to bed right afterward. 
Use 1/2 cup of the 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in a bathtub full of rather warm water, I also add a cup of Epsom Salts ( Lourdes meets the Dead Sea!) Be sure that the area you have problems with is fully immersed and soak for 20 minutes or more. I have seen joints that are stiff and sore relieved in just a few baths. Skin problems also respond to this form of use, including rashes, eczema, psoriasis, athlete’s foot, etc.

Oxygen bathing is getting to be one of the fastest growing practices in the burgeoning world of oxygenation. People report that it is an experiencethat is both relaxing and invigorating. The use of ozone and hydrogen peroxide to disinfect and purify water has long been known and is widely practiced throughout the world. The use of ozone and hydrogen peroxide internally to clean the "water" of the body. The skin is the largest organ in the human body. It is considered an organ of elimination and to a lesserdegree, an organ of assimilation. The underlying concept behind oxygen bathing is this - If a 200 pound man can absorb up to 4 lbs. of water 
during a twenty minute soak, wouldn’t it be better to absorb pure water that is loaded with life giving oxygen than the chemical soup that comes out of the tap? You bet it is - and enjoyable as well.  
As was stated earlier, the skin is an organ of elimination and a majority of this work is done through perspiration. These days,  unfortunately, a set of circumstances exists that significantly hampers the eliminatory assimilatory capacities of the dermis. Toxins that are released with the perspiration stay behind as the water in the sweat evaporates to cool the body and create an unpleasant residue on the surface of the skin and in the pores.
As we travel through the day, the oils of our skin attract and trap airborne particulate, smog, grime, and environmental poisons. When we bathe we garner soap residues, and of course, we’re continuously accumulating the in-absorbable chemical components of lotions, perfumes, and makeup. All these contribute to an occlusion of the apertures or "pregnant pores." It is extremely difficult for skin to function efficiently in this situation.

The most practiced of the H2O2 therapies are perhaps the simplest of all: taking it in purified drinking water. Thousands of people around the world testify to the health benefits received as a result of oral H2O2 on a regular basis.               

4 comments:

Post a Comment